Permanent Part-Time Service Technician
THINK WATER WEST COAST
Who we are: Think Water West Coast is a locally owned and operated family business focused on personalised water services, outdoor power products and solutions, who are looking for a part-time permanent (25 hours per week) service technician to join the team.
About the role: Working in a small busy team environment on a variety of projects but mainly diagnosis and repair of a range of equipment in the workshop, including water pumps, irrigation and water treatment equipment, as well as power tools including water blasters, mowers, chainsaws and any other items that may be presented by the customer. Some fieldwork may be required from time to time. Customer service support as well as the ability to assist with store maintenance, retail sales, stock-take and any other requirements of the employer.
The successful candidate: Should possess a mechanical mind with a minimum of three years of experience in servicing and repairing a variety of power tools and water management products. The applicant must be highly focused on customer service with sound computer skills with a Class 1 drivers licence. You will need to be flexible with working hours were required, and available for occasional weekend work.
What we offer: Ongoing training opportunities will be provided along with a generous remuneration package.
How to apply: For further information, contact us via email at email@example.com
Permanent Full Time Irrigation/Water Systems Servicemen
THINK WATER MARLBOROUGH
Who we are: Think Water Marlborough is a progressive irrigation and water system provider on the move in Marlborough. We now have a role for a top-performing person to add their skill set to our group.
We require an irrigation serviceman to form part of a strong field team. An engineering, plumbing or electrical trade would be beneficial.
About the role: This is an exciting opportunity and will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to:
- Work unsupervised
- Work on a variety of different projects – From water treatment systems and domestic pump installs to substantial horticultural irrigation systems and rural water supplies.
- A flexible and understanding work environment
- Be part of an inclusive team culture
- Work in a beautiful region with fantastic customers
- Supportive team culture where on-going development/training is encouraged
What we offer:
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Salary Package
- Mobile Phone
- Day in Lieu for your birthday
- On-going training in your particular area
Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Be organised and an excellent communicator
- Have pride in your workmanship
- NZ Work Permit
- Clean Full Drivers Licence
- Honest and hardworking
- The ability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Having a trade background would be an advantage but an aspiration to gain an apprenticeship will be an option for the right individual.
If this full time position would suit you and you are ready to join a high performing Team then please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.