Permanent Part-Time Sales/Administration Assistant
THINK WATER GISBORNE
Posted 26th May
Who we are: Think Water Gisborne is a specialist water solutions business focused on the design, supply, installation and maintenance of all irrigation systems. As part of the Think Water network, the group is committed to providing solutions towards the rapidly changing landscape of water management throughout Australasia. We now require a Sales/Administration Assistant to join our team and lead from the front.
The Role: Reporting to Tracy Green, your primary responsibility will be to provide superior internal and external to provide superior internal and external cohesion between the Admin Centre in Napier and the Gisborne store while supporting the sale of the store’s products and services.
This will involve, but is not limited to:
- Starting Job Cards
- Accurate data entry.
- Collection of non-electronic timesheets.
- Chasing up staff with all queries between Admin and Gisborne.
- Complete all paperwork relating to stock, including goods in receipting and entering details into the computer system.
- Point of sale pricing to be managed against Tax Invoices and price increases.
- Ensure back of house stock area is kept neat and stocked to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Stock for projects and repairs are accurately billed to customers or recorded on job cards, to ensure accurate stock takes.
- Plan jobs in conjunction with other staff members and managers.
- Manage stock levels within budget requirements.
- Ensure all project materials are ordered, packaged and delivered in their assigned time-space.
- Maintain a high visible standard of the Think Water brand for both store presence and staff uniforms.
- Maintain and build a close relationship with key trade customers and staff.
Skills and Experience: The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Basic knowledge and experience in small business bookkeeping.
- Demonstrate understanding of OH&S principals and ability to complete OH&S documentation, such as JSA’s.
- Understanding of SOP’s.
- Computer literate.
- Fun, energetic and enthusiastic with a positive outlook who is passionate about delivering a great experience to our customers with every interaction
- Ability to work autonomously, unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Input into the training of new team members.
- Consistently supportive of the company’s values, vision and goals.
- Work unsupervised.
- Demonstrate & understand competent document control.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Prepared to follow company policies.
- Work in a small team environment and be part of that team.
- Be willing to travel for training and work when required, sometimes requiring overnight stays.
- Wear required uniform and present a neat and tidy appearance, including clean vehicles.
- Be flexible with working hours if required, including some weekends and annual leave.
- Contribute ideas to improving aspects of the role and business
If this permanent part-time position would suit you and you are ready to join a high performing Team then please email your resume to email@example.com.
Permanent Full-Time Service Technician
Think Water West Coast
Posted 27 May 2020
Who we are: Think Water West Coast is a locally owned and operated family business focused on personalised water services, outdoor power products and solutions, who are looking for a full time service technician to join the team.
The role: Working in a small busy team environment on a variety of projects, but mainly diagnosis and repair of a range of equipment in the workshop, including water pumps, irrigation and water treatment equipment, as well as power tools including water blasters, mowers, chainsaw and any other items that may be presented by the customer. Some fieldwork may be required from time to time. Customer service support as well as the ability to assist with store maintenance, retail sales, stock-take and any other requirements of the employer.
The successful candidate: Should possess a mechanical mind with a minimum of three years experience in servicing and repairing a variety of power tools and water management products. The applicant must be highly focused on customer service with sound computer skills with a Class 1 drivers license. You will need to be flexible with working hours were required, and available for occasional weekend work.
What we offer: Ongoing training opportunities will be provided along with a generous remuneration package.
How to apply: For further information, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org