Retail Sales Representative
THINK WATER MARLBOROUGH
Posted 7th September 2020
Are you from a hands-on rural/vineyard/water systems background looking to get off the tools and move in to a less physical role? Or do you have retail experience in irrigation, rural supply or plumbing?
We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service. People with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify customer needs, answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive, practical individual who is motivated to learn from teammates would fit right in.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
This is a permanent part time role (approximately 30 hours/week) working Monday to Friday and some Saturdays on a rostered basis with the potential for full time.
This role provides the variety of working in a customer service role as well as being involved in stock management and visual merchandising.
- Coordinate with the retail team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Maintain outstanding store presentation and visual merchandising standards
- Assist with the sales process by working with others to maintain a fully stocked store
- Assist with inwards goods process
- Order and display items that match seasonal customer needs, co-ordinating with marketing
- Carry out point-of-sale processes (sales, returns etc.)
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services, providing accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Follow all Think Water Marlborough policies and procedures
- Proven work experience in a retail environment, particularly irrigation, rural supply or plumbing
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com