Think Water Taranaki
Are you a Certified Plumber looking for a change in direction?
At Think Water Taranaki we have an exciting job opportunity for you.
Think Water Taranaki is a diverse business specialising in the Supply and Installation of Water Systems including Tank and Pump Installation and Servicing, Milking Systems and Residential and Commercial Irrigation Systems (with scope for other plumbing work available)
Think Water Taranaki is a business that is always evolving and as a result the diversity of the services we offer is also evolving. Being able to provide the complete solution to our customers is important to us so we are looking for a certified plumber to join our team to help achieve this.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes and skills:
- Has a certifying Plumbing License
- Is legally permitted to work in NZ
- Has a clean and full NZ Drivers License
- Can work unsupervised or within a team
- Is highly motivated and dependable
- Has good communication skills
In return we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Over time rates
- Permanent full-time work
- Variety of work
- A company vehicle and phone
- Health Insurance
- Personal Protective Equipment
- A great company culture
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Steve or Angela Bevan on
06 757 5064 all enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence. Alternatively, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Think Water Taranaki
Think Water Taranaki is a diverse business specialising in Milking Systems, Water Pump Systems, Tank and Pump Installation and Residential and Commercial Irrigation Systems.
Are you interested in Farming, Engineering, Plumbing?
Whether you are a school leaver or someone looking for a change in their career path, we have an exciting opportunity on offer.
Think Water Taranaki are offering an apprenticeship in Dairy Systems, Engineering (Pumping Systems) where you will be working towards becoming a qualified Dairy Systems Technician
As a Dairy Systems Technician you will install, maintain, test, diagnose faults and make recommendations for milking systems, farm water and/or farm dairy effluent systems to keep them running smoothly.
Your workday will never be dull, each day can be quite different, working in a workshop one day and on a farm the next.
You will work under the direction of the Senior Dairy Systems Technician; you will also work alongside our Irrigation Team and our Water Filter Team. So, there is plenty of diversity on offer at Think Water Taranaki as you complete your apprenticeship.
(Specific details on the Apprenticeship can be found on www.nzmpta.co.nz [link removed] – under the apprenticeship section)
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- A responsible and reliable team member who shows initiative and is willing to learn
- Holds a clean NZ Drivers License (restricted class or full)
- Communicate clearly and be able to follow direction
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a positive outlook
In return you will be working for a long established, locally owned business that continues to experience strong growth.
You will be supported through every step of your apprenticeship in this exciting industry.
Remuneration to be negotiated based on previous experience.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Christine Grant, Operations Manager on 06 757 5064 or 027 555 1549. Alternatively, please email your application to email@example.com
Retail Assistant/ Health & Safety Administrator
- Sunny Hawkes Bay Location – Napier/Hastings
- Be part of an enthusiastic and busy team
- Assist to drive growth with your great retail sales attitude
- Make a difference in further developing our H&S culture
At Think Water the two local stores and extensive project business are owned by people who live and work in our community. We pride ourselves on offering expert advice and great service.
Are you a forward-thinking, experienced retail sales guru, or are you a quick learner who is keen to get stuck in and use common sense and a great personality to make a difference?
A rare new opportunity has come up within the team for a retail assistant to support our store managers and who will also oversee and drive our H&S compliance. We are looking for an individual who will further develop our customer relationships, and who can identify opportunities for systems improvement but also play as part of the greater team.
The role will require you to share your time daily between our Napier & Hastings stores while also working closely with both Internal & External customers to improve H&S.
What we are looking for / you will have:
- Retail sales experience in a trade environment (Ideally in Irrigation but not a prerequisite)
- Excellent relationship management experience
- Ability to work autonomously using initiative and common sense
- Sales and purchase order processing
- Ability to priorities and multitask
- Experience in H&S principles
- A Team Player with proactive work ethic
- Be well organized with good time management
- Believe in opportunity, accountability and driving change
We are looking for someone with a bit of an X-Factor – we want someone that wants to contribute and has the right positive can-do attitude.
If you want to make a difference, along with knowing how to have fun we want to hear from you.
In return, you will be part of a close-knit team that drives growth and a customer centric focus throughout the business.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to discuss further and learn more about, please apply online with your cover letter and resume.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.