About Think Water
Think Water (formerly the Independent Water Group) is a leading network of independently owned water services businesses which was formed in 2007. Corporatisation of the irrigation sector had been putting pressure on independents and the forward thinking members of IWG saw the need to develop a national brand and protect their market share. These 33 businesses became the foundation members of the group which, after expanding its operations to New Zealand in 2010, now has 47 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
With an expansive team of knowledgeable, passionate, dedicated people Think Water specialises in the design and implementation of the most water efficient irrigation and water management programs for clients across all sectors and regions of Australia and New Zealand. Our stores are locally owned, and involved in local communities, but provide the buying power, service and resources of a national company.
Visit our Store Locator to find your nearest Think Water store.
The Think Water vision is to become Australia and New Zealand's leading supplier of innovative and integrated solutions to the water services sector, which deliver maximum efficiency and certainty to our clients.
Think Water has been founded on the guiding principle that water is our most precious resource, and our responsibility to clients is to engage with industry to ensure our products and services are world’s best practice in the area of efficient water management.
At Think Water we value:
- Personal service; Providing solutions not products.
- Remaining locally owned and operated.
- Being leaders in water efficiency and water innovation.
Our Company Philosophy has been developed on the very highest standards of customer service and at Think Water we aim to:
- Provide the best professional and personal service to our customers in meeting their needs and exceeding their expectations;
- Be innovative in all aspects of an efficient irrigation and pumping business;
- Be a caring and responsible employer to Think Water Members and employees.