Netafim Precision Irrigation Solutions
From Drip Irrigation to Sprinklers, Filtration to Water Meters, Valves to Irrigation Design and everything in between, Netafim Precision Irrigation Solutions have got you covered.
- SUPERB ROI Achieve excellent drip irrigation performance on your budget – without compromising a drop on reliability or crop uniformity.
- SUSTAINED CLOGGING RESISTANCE Ultra-wide and short water path with fast flow, plus self-cleaning technology, continuously flushes out debris to prevent clogging.
- UNIFORM YIELDS Exactly the same amounts of water and nutrients reach every plant – even in long laterals and complex topographies.
- PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR NEEDS AND BUDGET Wide range of pipe diameters and wall thicknesses can address any condition or application with the best ROI
- LONG ROWS AT LOW COST Delivers uniform irrigation for long laterals up to 500 meters, reducing mains, sub-mains and installation costs.
- HIGH-DURABILITY CONSTRUCTION Robust UV-stable dripperlines made to weather damage from heavy machinery, soil insects, sun exposure and recoiling.
Available in AS – Anti-Siphon and AS XR – Anit-Siphon Xtra-Root protection
- 0% FLOW VARIATION: Special flow regulation mechanism ensures your fields get a uniform flow rate even with rolling terrain and long row lengths – within specific pressure ranges.
- ANTI-CLOGGING RESISTANCE: Water passage 30% larger than industry standard eliminates clogging issues, keeping your maintenance costs low.
- INSECT-PROTECTED: Pop-up mechanism, opened only during operation, keeps nozzle insect and spider-free, eliminating the need for flushing.
- LIFE-TIME OPERATION: “EverSpin” upper bearing protects sprinkler heads from friction, maintaining an optimal water pattern year after year.
AlphaDisc™ gives you ultimate irrigation system protection thanks to a combination of precise depth filtration, high dirt-holding capacity, and a unique easy-to-scale modular design that adapts with your changing flow rate or water quality needs.
- High efficiency, precise depth filtration. Unique and improved disc design with precise filtration grade through all depths of the disc for better clogging protection.
- High dirt-holding capacity. High filtration volume and area, coupled with the lowest head loss in the industry, ensures higher particle capture, fewer backflush cycles, and less downstream disruption.
- Scalable. Unique modular design offers easy scalability as your needs evolve.
- Low backflush flow rate and low head loss. Results in a significantly more cost-effective irrigation system.
- AlphaDisc™ smart controller. Innovative controller with IP65 rating provides “always-on” access to filtration data.
- Vertical installation. Smaller footprint for a well-designed, cost-effective irrigation room.
- Multiple configurations. Inline, online, and angle configuration (single unit) – that can be easily adapted to any system configuration.
- Durable and long-lasting product. Made from anti-corrosive materials.
For technical information and brochures visit AlphaDisc™ Downloads
Octave Ultrasonic Water Meters
Pattern Approved Octave Ultrasonic Water Meters for the ultimate reliability and accuracy.
Why Octave Ultrasonic Water Meters?
- Pattern Approved for Murray Darling Basin
- AS4747 accredited and NMI pattern approved
- Excellent long-term stability and reliability
- Rugged mechanical design – Submersible (IP68)
- Bi-directional – including bi-directional outputs (digital and analog)
- Flexible data formats including flow directions, flow rates and volumes
- AMR and cellular networks ready with alerts and statistic features
- Multiline LCD Programmable Display (units and outputs resolution)
- EMI / RFI Protection
For technical information and brochures visit Octave Water Meter Downloads