Established in 1954, Waters & Farr is one of New Zealand’s leading manufacturers of pipe. Their range is utilised in commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential applications and is quality controlled to meet high standards.
Including stormwater, sewage, gas, potable water, power, communications and irrigation solutions, Waters & Farr have a great range of polyethylene and polypropylene pipe, with diameters ranging from 15mm to 1200mm.
The Think Water network maintains a great working relationship with Waters & Farr and stock their products in our stores throughout New Zealand. Our staff are well trained in the applications and usage techniques of their products and are happy to assist you with your piping needs.
- Non-pressure cable and communications ducting
- High-pressure pipe for water, sewer and gas
- Low and non-pressure pipe for stormwater and drainage
- Low-pressure rural pipe systems
- Twinwall corrugated Bosspipe range for civil and rural application
- Extensive range of potable water pipe